– 4 weeks training as TOT in freelancing for 15 ICT professional freelancers.
– 300 training opportunity for Youth ICT graduates. (Duration May – Aug 2017)
– 100 hosting opportunity for 3 months for ICT freelancers who attend the training, this hosting include support such as mentoring and coaching
– 5 weeks of comprehensive training opportunities for 45 ICT female recent graduate in ICT technical topics and Employability skills .The training followed with job opportunities for at least 50% of the trainees.
– 4 weeks of freelancing and employability training opportunities for 15 recent ICT female graduates. The training followed with 3 months hosting inside GHub in GGateway.
– Forming standard 2-month Building Capacity Employability Curriculum for GGateway Outsourcing Services along with the needed resources.
– Forming standard 3-weeks Building Capacity Curriculum for GGateway Freelancing Services.
– Establishing GGateway Building Capacity Lab and Resources
– 30 newly ICT graduated refugees women received total of two months Building Capacity Program using the new curriculum and resources to be qualified for service delivery.
– 7 female ICT graduates are employed by GG and received on job training
– 30 female with professional ICT Skill will have3-weeks freelancing training.
– 30 female ICT freelancers are hosted in GGateway for three months and at least has one remote employment paid opportunity
– Youth Capacity Building Initiatives: 2 initiatives to build the technical Capacity of 20-25 ICT graduates in ASP.net MVC and PHP Laravel technologies.
– Social Mission and Youth Outreaching Initiative: 3 initiatives that will outreach a group of youth through different methods such as ICT technical workshops, ICT newsletter and marketers community. These initiatives aim to target at least 260 beneficiaries and stakeholders.
– Freelancing & Youth Support Initiatives
– Youth Employment Creation though ICT business Services Initiative
– A promotional Project by GGateway for Cyber education training opportunities for ICT experts in Gaza implemented by Korean company.
– 500 to be reached, 40 to be trained, 5 to travel to Korea to visit ICT companies.